South Florida Car Accident Lawyer
Dedicated Car Injury Attorney Dayle Lopez Assists Clients with Moving Forward after Serious Injuries and Losses from a Crash in Coral Gables, Miami, the Florida Keys, Miami-Dade County, Central Florida, North Florida, and Throughout the State
When another motorist or other party was responsible for an auto accident that you were involved in, a South Florida car accident lawyer from DLopez Law Firm can help. Being in a car accident can have a devastating, long-term impact on your life. You may be left with serious injuries that you need to recover from or need to fix damages to your car that was involved in the crash, all while you are unable to work due to the pain and limitations caused by your injuries. A catastrophic car accident may even result in you suffering permanent disabilities.
Our firm is dedicated to offering legal representation that is not only results-driven but also provides you with an empathetic approach that can offer peace of mind during this stressful time for you. We handle all the burdens of your legal case so that you can focus on what’s most important – treating your injuries and getting back to normal life after the car crash. You will always have a direct line to your attorney to ask questions about your case and get status updates. Our firm also has a special focus on serving Hispanic and immigrant communities in South Florida, offering a fully bilingual staff to help our clients feel most comfortable when working with us.
Why You Should Trust DLopez Law Firm To Assist You If You’ve Been Injured in a Car Accident in Florida
Founding attorney Dayle Lopez has lived in South Florida for the majority of her life and has dedicated her career to defending the rights of the injured in South Florida, especially those in the Hispanic community. She, therefore, not only represents the South Florida community but is also a part of it. As an immigrant herself she is fluent in both English and Spanish.
Ms. Lopez established the DLopez Law Firm as a small, boutique business, recognizing the need for a personal injury law firm that takes us back to the roots of personalized service. She selects her cases carefully to ensure that all of our firm’s resources are allocated appropriately and to the best extent for our client’s needs.
At DLopez Law Firm we maintain a close personal relationship with our clients and their families throughout every step of the legal process. As skilled negotiators and aggressive advocates, we do not stop fighting until our clients are compensated for their injuries.
When you have been involved in a car accident that was caused by another negligent driver, reach out to DLopez Law Firm for a free initial case review to see how our car injury attorney in Coral Gables, FL can help you to recover the compensation you need for your injuries and losses.
How a South Florida Car Accident Lawyer from DLopez Law Firm Will Advocate for Your Rights
When you need legal help demanding financial compensation for your injuries and losses from a car accident that wasn’t your fault, DLopez Law Firm can help. Turn to a South Florida car accident lawyer who will fight to secure financial recovery and justice for you by:
- Recovering evidence to identify the at-fault driver or drivers and other liable parties
- Taking the time to get to know you so that we can develop a legal strategy for your case specifically tailored towards pursuing the results you need and want
- Documenting your injuries and losses to determine what sort of compensation can provide you with fair and full financial recovery
- Aggressively pursuing a favorable outcome to your case, whether through a negotiated settlement of your claims or by fighting on your behalf at trial to secure a verdict in your favor
What Kinds of Car Accident Cases Can DLopez Law Firm Handle for You?
At DLopez Law Firm, we assist clients with car accident claims including:
- Uber accidents
- Lyft accidents
- Rideshare accidents
- Taxi accidents
- Livery accidents
- Distracted driving accidents
- Drunk driving accidents
- Drugged driving accidents
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist accidents
What Should You Do After Being Involved in a Car Accident?
When you have been in a car accident, you should move quickly to begin preserving your legal options to pursue claims for compensation for any injuries or vehicle damage you may have suffered in the accident. Steps to take after a car crash include:
- Take photos and video of the accident scene, immediately following the accident if possible. Make sure to photograph important details like vehicle damage, visible injuries you’ve suffered, skid marks or debris on the road, visual perspectives, and lighting/weather/traffic/road conditions.
- Seek medical attention as soon as possible to have a physician examine you and diagnose any injuries you suffered in the accident.
- Preserve copies of bills or invoices for expenses that you incurred due to the accident, as well as your income records if you miss work due to injuries or disabilities you suffered in the accident.
- If you were seriously injured in a car accident, avoid discussing the accident or your claim on social media. Insurance companies may try to use your social media posts to argue that you were not seriously injured in the accident or you have fully recovered from your injuries.
Lastly, make sure to speak with a South Florida car accident lawyer from DLopez Law Firm as soon as possible after a car accident to discuss the next steps you can take with our firm to pursue full financial recovery for your injuries and losses.
Contact Us for a Free Consultation to Discuss How a South Florida Car Accident Lawyer from Our Firm Can Help You Get Justice after a Crash That Wasn’t Your Fault
Don’t wait to get started pursuing a legal claim that can allow you to recover money for your medical and car repair bills and other expenses and losses. Contact DLopez Law Firm today for a free, no-obligation case evaluation to speak with a South Florida car accident lawyer to learn how dedicated legal representation can make the difference in your recovery from a car crash.
Frequently Asked Questions about Car Accidents in South Florida
Even if you were injured by an uninsured driver, you may still have options to recover compensation for your bills and losses. In Florida, all auto insurance policies are required to provide personal injury protection coverage, so you can turn to your own insurer to recover compensation for medical expenses. If you have expenses or losses that are not compensated by your PIP coverage, you may also be able to get compensation in an uninsured car accident if your auto insurance policy includes uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage.
You should ideally speak with a South Florida car accident lawyer before agreeing to provide a statement to the insurance company or signing any documents presented to you by an insurance adjuster. The insurance company’s goal is to minimize the amount of compensation that they pay to you. If you give a statement or sign paperwork without first consulting with an attorney, you may unintentionally jeopardize your rights to recover full compensation for your injuries and losses.
¿Importa el estatus migratorio si desea presentar una demanda por lesiones?
¿Cuánto cuesta contratar a un abogado de lesiones en el bufete de abogados DLopez?
¿Cuánto tiempo tengo para presentar un reclamo por lesiones?