South Florida Catastrophic Injury Lawyer
Caring Serious Injury Attorney Dayle Lopez Works to Help Clients Move Forward after Being Involved in Life-Altering Accidents in Coral Gables, Miami, the Florida Keys, Miami-Dade County, Central Florida, North Florida, and Throughout the State
Suffering a catastrophic injury is one of the most devastating outcomes of any accident. These kinds of injuries can leave accident victims with permanent scarring and disfigurement or with lifelong impairments and disabilities that adversely impact personal and professional lives. When you have been the victim of a catastrophic injury from an accident that was caused by someone else’s negligence, you may be legally entitled to demand financial compensation and accountability. A South Florida catastrophic injury lawyer from DLopez Law Firm is ready to advocate for justice for you.
Why You Should Turn To DLopez Law Firm To Represent You in Your Catastrophic Injury Case
Our boutique law firm understands the difficulties that you may be facing from catastrophic injuries. That’s why we provide dedicated, personalized attention and service to our clients. When you choose our firm to represent you in your legal claims for compensation, you can expect to have full access to your attorney, who will handle your case from intake all the way through recovery. Your attorney can also meet with you in the hospital or in your home if that is more convenient for you. Our overriding goal in every case we handle is to make a positive impact in the lives of each client as well as a positive impact on our community.
We maintain a close personal relationship with our clients and their families throughout every step of the legal process. As skilled negotiators and aggressive advocates, we do not stop fighting until our clients are compensated for their injuries.
If you have been the victim of a catastrophic injury in an accident that wasn’t your fault, reach out to DLopez Law Firm for a free case review. A serious injury attorney in Coral Gables, FL can help you to recover the financial resources you need to treat your injuries and obtain the long-term care you may need. Our fully bilingual staff is also dedicated to serving clients in the Hispanic and immigrant communities in Florida.
How A South Florida Catastrophic Injury Lawyer from DLopez Law Firm Will Fight to Secure Justice for You after a Devastating Accident
After you have suffered a catastrophic injury that has left you with life-altering effects, you deserve compassionate legal representation. Turn to a South Florida catastrophic injury lawyer at DLopez Law Firm who can handle all the details of preparing and pursuing your legal claim while you focus on your treatment and rehabilitation so that you can begin to move forward with your life. You can expect that your attorney will:
- Thoroughly review the facts and circumstances of the accident or incident that caused your catastrophic injuries, identifying the party or parties who can be held responsible to compensate you
- Get to know you and understand your goals and concerns so that our firm can pursue a case strategy specific to your needs
- Document your expenses and losses, including future anticipated medical and care needs
- Aggressively pursue justice for you by negotiating a fair and full settlement of your case, or going to court and trial to advocate for a verdict that provides you with maximum compensation
What Types of Catastrophic Injuries Can Our Law Firm Help You Recover Compensation For?
Examples of catastrophic injuries that DLopez Law Firm can help you obtain financial compensation and resources for include:
- Head injuries
- Traumatic brain injury
- Spinal cord injury and paralysis
- Burn injuries
- Internal organ injury
- Nerve injury
- Soft tissue injuries, including broken bones or torn ligaments, tendons, or muscles
- Vision or hearing loss
What Kinds of Compensation Could You Be Entitled to If You Sustained a Catastrophic Injury Through No Fault of Your Own?
When you suffered catastrophic injuries in an accident that was caused by somebody else’s negligence, you may be entitled to pursue financial recovery for expenses and losses that you have incurred or are expected to incur in the future due to your catastrophic injury. At DLopez Law Firm, you can trust that a South Florida catastrophic injury lawyer from our firm will aggressively pursue an award that provides you with financial recovery for:
- Medical expenses, including emergency room treatment and hospital stays, surgeries, prescriptions, physical/occupational therapy, doctor’s appointments, and medical or mobility devices and equipment
- Costs of long-term care, such as home health services, medical equipment purchases, or home renovations to accommodate permanent impairments or disabilities that you may have suffered
- Loss of income when you’ve missed work due to being unable to work and treating your injury
- Loss of future earning ability if you are permanently disabled from working
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of quality of life from disabilities or disfigurement that is caused by catastrophic injury
Contact Our Firm for an Initial Case Evaluation to Go Over Your Legal Rights with a South Florida Catastrophic Injury Lawyer
When you need legal help to recover money after suffering a catastrophic injury, contact DLopez Law Firm for a free, no-obligation consultation. A South Florida catastrophic injury lawyer from our firm can help you to understand your option for pursuing legal claims against those responsible for causing your injury.
Frequently Asked Questions about Catastrophic Injury in South Florida
You should always consult with a South Florida catastrophic injury lawyer before accepting a settlement from the insurance company. Although you may be feeling financial pressure to get compensation as quickly as possible after suffering a catastrophic injury, you should sit down with an attorney who can evaluate your case and advise you as to what compensation you may need now and into the future, as well as advise you whether an insurance settlement offer will provide you with fair compensation for your claim.
Under Florida’s statute of limitations, you typically must file a lawsuit within four years of suffering a catastrophic injury due to someone else’s negligent acts or omissions. If you file a lawsuit after the statute of limitations has run out on your legal claim to compensation, you will have lost the right to pursue financial recovery from those responsible for causing your catastrophic injury.
¿Importa el estatus migratorio si desea presentar una demanda por lesiones?
¿Cuánto cuesta contratar a un abogado de lesiones en el bufete de abogados DLopez?
¿Cuánto tiempo tengo para presentar un reclamo por lesiones?